Skylum Luminar - Support UKRAINE

QBI

Veteran
Dear Cameraderie Members,

I'm the last guy to get in to politics - I avoid it like the plague. But this Ukraine invasion has got under my skin. How can there be a war in Europe in the 21st Century? How is that possible?

Anyway my favourite plug-in photo processing software is Luminar from Skylum. I was on their website a couple of days ago and saw the Support Ukraine banner. My immediate thought was that they we're just going the bandwagon...
But it turns out Skylum is based in Kiev, Ukraine. These guys I've a 'relationship' with, albeit just that I'm a customer and they are my supplier, are under fire, at risk of being bombed.

Today and for the next 5 days they are selling (actually taking donations for) a bundle of filters and donating the entire takings to humanitarian organisations helping Ukraine.

This is the link sent to me as an existing customer so I hope it works for any of you minded to support

Best wishes

Dear Cameraderie Members,

I'm the last guy to get in to politics - I avoid it like the plague. But this Ukraine invasion has got under my skin. How can there be a war in Europe in the 21st Century? How is that possible?

Anyway my favourite plug-in photo processing software is Luminar from Skylum. I was on their website a couple of days ago and saw the Support Ukraine banner. My immediate thought was that they we're just going the bandwagon...
But it turns out Skylum is based in Kiev, Ukraine. These guys I've a 'relationship' with, albeit just that I'm a customer and they are my supplier, are under fire, at risk of being bombed.

Today and for the next 5 days they are selling (actually taking donations for) a bundle of filters and donating the entire takings to humanitarian organisations helping Ukraine.

This is the link sent to me as an existing customer so I hope it works for any of you minded to support

Best wishes
And they are still operating customer support! I sent them a question before the invasion started, and they answered a few days ago along the lines of 'we may take a bit longer than usual to respond'. Then I got my answer 48 hrs later. Now people may have some valid gripes about the quality of Luminar Neo (me included) but you can't fault these guys' dedication.

Back