Sliding over from mu-43 šŸ‘‹

pondball

Been a long time member of mu-43, but really cut back when they dumped the mobile app. Then pretty much closed y activity when so many 4/3 friends stopped regular posting. Just posted a question there for the first time in a year, got a quick answer, and then started browsing other posts to see who was still around - and - found the link to comeraderie.
Looks pretty friendly, informative and might even give me a nudge to get active again.
Hoping to catch catch up with some old mu-43 friends and of course make a ton more.
I made the switch 8 years ago from Nikon FF to Oly and have never looked back.
See you around!

Welcome after! :drinks:

For my part, I was posting on both sites for a while after finding this site early in 2021, but after the take-over at M43, I have for all intents and purposes kept my participation on here.

This here place is aptly named and a great hang-out. (y)
Good to hear. I remember you as being active on mu-43. For whatever reason I have spent very little time with my camera during the pandemic. Both local photo clubs I belong to in our small town basically closed up shop until just recently, and with the new ownership doing some very odd things with regards to photo rights at mu-43 I wasnā€™t too interested in posting there anymore. Havenā€™t looked into all the rules and regs here but it does seem to be more like the old mu-43 in terms of friendliness and yup, comeraderie!

Been a long time member of mu-43, but really cut back when they dumped the mobile app. Then pretty much closed y activity when so many 4/3 friends stopped regular posting. Just posted a question there for the first time in a year, got a quick answer, and then started browsing other posts to see who was still around - and - found the link to comeraderie.
Looks pretty friendly, informative and might even give me a nudge to get active again.
Hoping to catch catch up with some old mu-43 friends and of course make a ton more.
See you around!
Welcome to the forum! I can see many Mu-43 refugees here. I was just a lurker on that site as many threads are available without a user account. The change of ownership made me flag my account creation.

See you around!

:clapping:

What took you?

I'm part of the me too brigade! Was a member of m u43 for many years , sadly it doesn't seem as good , hence joining here...had a bit of a problem ..
joined this site back in 2015 ..didn't even realise, but yep I must have posted a couple of images of my lil girl. ...password reset and all is good , recognise loads of old mu43 members , so hopefully it will be a nice n friendly neighbourhood here.

Back