Fuji Slower AF with firmware 1.10

les-star

Regular
Has anyone noticed a difference in AF speed on their x100s since updating to 1.10? I am getting faster AF performance on my x-e1 using 35 1.4 and 18-55

Don't understand the post... Title says "Slower AF" post says "faster AF" looks like your using the X-E1, but you posted in the X100/X100s forum... not sure where your going with this... ???

I have both x100s and x-e1. X100s AF is noticeable slower since the update in both good and low light at all distances. X-e1 has no difference since update. Prior to the x100s was on par or slightly faster than my x-e1 w 35mm 1.4. Now it is comparable to my 18-55. Maybe even slower.

Good.
Now make sure to use the 9 central AF fields and shoot in decent enough light for the camera to use its PDAF.

Hey Rico, yes all the tests I've been doing are with using the central focus point. In fact I almost never change it as I always focus and recompose. I'm guessing I am the only x100s owner experiencing the slower AF since updating? I can't see why as none of the updates in 1.10 addressed anything related to AF. Is there a way to revert back to the previous firmware?

Back