Apple Snapseed for Mac

I do, I do.:blush: You have been listening to me whine about this forever!

I am waiting to see what the iPad 2 + or 3 will be.

But seriously, this Snapseed could be fun, but it won't be tactile. My computer screen is already dirty enough!:tongue:

But seriously, this Snapseed could be fun, but it won't be tactile. My computer screen is already dirty enough!:tongue:

go on - give the moths some air

They're too well aired Bill - remember our daughter's Japan trip! However, since I can't afford the new Fuji...maybe I can afford an iPad?:rofl: How's that for creative accounting?

Back to Snapseed. I will have to check it out when I have some time.

BB -- when the iPad 3 comes out, I'll buy a 2, and you can buy my iPad 1 on the cheap ;) Complete with hand stitched leather case!

Honestly, what I'd like to do is buy my husband an inexpensive iPad...so he'd stop swearing at my old laptop and stop sitting at the dining room table with it. ;)

Thanks, Sue, I'm holding out too...but I guess I should see what the Snapseed for the Mac is all about. I'll have to spend some time on that website... I'm too busy with the SIJ right now.:drinks:

… so he'd stop swearing at my old laptop and stop sitting at the dining room table with it. ;)

Like that is going to happen when you get an iPad !NOT!

In our house it buttresses our meal time conversations. Today we had a strange conversant about how much bigger is a hectare that an acre …*easily solved when the iPad is always an arm stretch away.

Honestly, what I'd like to do is buy my husband an inexpensive iPad...so he'd stop swearing at my old laptop and stop sitting at the dining room table with it. ;)

Thanks, Sue, I'm holding out too...but I guess I should see what the Snapseed for the Mac is all about. I'll have to spend some time on that website... I'm too busy with the SIJ right now.:drinks:

Probably when you get an iPad (note the use of "when" as opposed to "if") you wont care if he is monopolising the laptop.

Snapseed is an app by Nik that enhances images. There are a number of apps/plugins I have that do this like that, Nik, Topaz, Funtastic and I suspect Snapeed, in the not to distant future. The are great little apps that give images an added punch. The problem is that at the best the don’t make you a better photographer and at the worst they can make you a lazy photographer.

I try to post an image a day and I have been doing that for ten years and that is a pretty hard goal to achieve. There are times when creativity dries up and to be perfectly honest not every picture I make is up to my expectations so I end up posting less than perfect images. Even when I post good images there are people who don’t like the good ones and do like the bad ones. Life is confusing.

Now back to manipulation. A case in point is a while back I posted two images, a day apart. One image had all that should make an image good with the exception it was very muted in colour, the other had nothing going for it, with the exception of colour. The first I printed straight the second I gave it one h3ll of a kick in software. Guess which one got the praise?

If I listen to my software I would not worry about making good images but would post well processed crap. The point is, I believe, one should be careful when using things like Snapseed.

End of rant. For what it is worth I didn’t start out to writer a rant but that is how it turned out … sorry!

Back