So, is appropriate to say "me too?"

Welcome aboard- I'm sad to see Amin let go of all of his sites. I was his first Moderator back on ZIFORUMS and joined mu-43 before it was mu-43. It was originally an SLR site.

This place has something for everyone.

If you see a piece of gear that you want someone to intervene, show common sense, talk you out of buying, forget it- we do not do that.

Darmok, with his Wallet wide-open and credit-card over-drawn....

Welcome aboard- I'm sad to see Amin let go of all of his sites. I was his first Moderator back on ZIFORUMS and joined mu-43 before it was mu-43. It was originally an SLR site.

This place has something for everyone.

If you see a piece of gear that you want someone to intervene, show common sense, talk you out of buying, forget it- we do not do that.

Darmok, with his Wallet wide-open and credit-card over-drawn....
Well good, we all need a good wingman when it comes to GAS.

Welcome guys and girls! As a longtime mu-43 lurker and closing in on 11 years Cameraderie forum member, I'm confident you'll find the same friendly, positive vibe here as in the other forums that Amin started (what a legacy he has!).

Having said that, Amin clearly did his homework selling SeriousCompacts / Cameraderie (take a bow Kevin, our wonderful host), so until I see otherwise, I will trust that mu-43 will continue to thrive and be a welcoming community as well. I'll definitely keep lurking there, and maybe even boost my grand total of 50 posts there ;-)

I'm usually pretty good at keeping the GAS in check but, yeah, sometimes when the Leica crew starts I go "Oooooooohhhh, shiny!". 🤣
I see a Voigtlander 50mm F1.0 Nokton in my future... And I have the 50/1.2 Nokton which is amazing, and as good of a lens as anyone needs. I'll put the order in as soon as Cameraquest is accepting them.
But fortunately, I don't buy lenses because I need them. As my wife told me, If you like it- keep it. If you use it- keep it. Id you do not like it and you do not use it, sell it...

Back