I passed that, and was told I did not need another butt-o-scope check for 10 years, when I'm 70.
Although with the end-o-scope we’re nearly there anyway...You know ..... here's what I want ... no, NEED you to do. I really need you to:
1) get a job in a marketing firm.
2) Then I want that marketing firm to be hired by a medical engineering company that makes endoscopes.
3) And then I want you to get into the team that is working on the marketing strategy for their new/upcoming endoscopy products.
4) I want you to make a huge presentation where you say right at the very end: "....AND THE PRODUCT NAME IS .... THE BUTT-O-SCOPE. WE'LL SELL A MILLION OF THESE."
5) I want you to immediately take a photo of everyone in that meeting room, including the CEOs, the Managing Directors, branch managers, every single stakeholder present. I'm talking a photo within the space of 5 seconds of your big reveal.
6) Please post that photo here.
I promise I will click "like" on that photo.
My entire life I've worn nothing but blue denim jeans except for those odd years where I worked at a place that required business casual slacks. No black jeans (I hate black jeans!), no overly dark jeans, no white jeans, just blue jeans and usually faded.
This week while doing the wash I was forced to ask myself "When the hell did I buy so many khaki pants and, better yet, when did I start *wearing* khakis?!" So help me, if I look in the mirror one day and see myself wearing khaki shorts with black socks and sandals I think I'll just give up and tell the wife that it's over, it's time for us to move to Florida in a retirement home.
*adds "buy black t-shirts" to shopping list*
Black is probably better than white I guess...... So help me, if I look in the mirror one day and see myself wearing khaki shorts with black socks and sandals I think I'll just give up and tell the wife that it's over, it's time for us to move to Florida in a retirement home.