So what was your first 2024 image? (Open Thread)

I am getting a late start on the year. I've used my phone to digitize a few paper documents and made some minor equipment tests with my E-M5 Mk III, but this is my first deliberate photo of 2024. It's of my favorite snow-covered subject (Mount Baker), taken this morning from my doorstep. The temperature is 16° F (-9° C) outside right now (up from 12° overnight), so I decided that the front landing was far enough to venture.

P1120002_01_TP-web.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Apologies to those who repeatedly see my many variations of this scene. Thank you for your forbearance.

I am getting a late start on the year. I've used my phone to digitize a few paper documents and made some minor equipment tests with my E-M5 Mk III, but this is my first deliberate photo of 2024. It's of my favorite snow-covered subject (Mount Baker), taken this morning from my doorstep. The temperature is 16° F (-9° C) outside right now (up from 12° overnight), so I decided that the front landing was far enough to venture.

View attachment 441666

Apologies to those who repeatedly see my many variations of this scene. Thank you for your forbearance.
You have quite a doorstep.

Back