Sony Software for camera connection

Char

Good day.
After a post about focusing, I came in front a problem of "precise" focusing. Idea is, if possible, to view on comp. the same image, in real time, as on cam. This way the focusing should be easier, convenient. Is it possible, does something like this exist?
Going on with improvement..... Thanks all

Yes there are many options for "tethering" your camera especially if it's a DSLR. I don't know how well focusing works on those as I haven't used one so you would have to get more advice or try the tools out for yourself. I have apps for my iPhone/iPad that work with my Olympus and Panasonic cameras but manual focusing is not very quick or convenient, and on the iPhone the image display is actually smaller than on the camera!

Hi Theoldsmity. Thanks, I search for software and there is lot of it. I should use it for Sony RX100 3. But it should be nice if someone has experience with it. To hear what they say. But I shall try to do some "research".

I use the Remote app on my RX100V then connect my iPhone using the Play Memories app. Touch to focus works (for easy and precise selfies).

Back