Completed Sold -FS: Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanner | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidzvi

Hall of Famer
Name
David
What type of listing is this?
For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanner

What are your prices?
$425 including PayPal
Shipping is not included in the price since after a quick check it could range from $20 to almost $50, it's going to be about 20 pounds.

Where are you located? USA
Where are you willing to to ship? CONUS

Description
I'm new as a member but have looked in from time to time. I am a member on Amin's other sites. But since this is a Photo Scanner and this is film site I figured I'd join to list it here.

This is complete. All film holders, disks, cables, etc (except box)
In like new conditions as shown in the pictures.

Purchased a couple of years ago for a project and really haven't used it since. Though I would get into scanning slides but never really did so it's time to let it go.

From the Manufacturer:
Get professional quality results from virtually any photographic original with the Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanner. With groundbreaking 6,400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner consistently delivers precision color and detail, whether scanning slides, negatives or medium--format film. With a 4.0 Dmax optical resolution, it offers exceptional image quality, excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. 48--bit color and 16--bit grayscale provide subtle shades and accurate color reproduction for everything from professional slides to simple business documents.

Payment accepted Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method USPS Priority
Shipping charge Actual
Handling time 1-2 days
References davidzvi most places (here, MU-43, Photo Lounge, Nikon Cafe, FM), dsilber23 on eBay
Additional comments Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back