Expired SOLD FS/FT: USA Panasonic G1 with 14-45 kit, Extras, Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlabate

Rookie
For sale or trade, my very clean, very low use Lumix G1 with 14-45 lens kit. I got this as a backup camera for my E-P2 and it has mostly sat unused since I purchased it around 6 months ago. I shot a couple of 4GB cards worth of pictures with it when I first received it, 624 exposures. In box with all factory accessories, manual and unfilled warranty card. Free USPS shipping for USA buyers, $475. I will also consider trades for E-PL2 or lenses.

Also for sale, accessories for the Lumix G1 - Panasonic AC Adapter DWM-DCC3, travel charger with folding plug and 12v car adapter, an extra generic battery, and generic remote shutter release. All is in new condition. Free shipping for USA buyers, $45. I will also consider trades.

I am new on this forum but under the same username have a few transactions on the m4/3 forum and 262 out of 262 positives on eBay.

Still looking to sell the G1/14-45 and accessories. I have an offer on the lens only and will sell it at the end of the day if the kit isn't sold.

Reactions: BBW
I sold the lens to a m4/3 forum member. Now $245 for the G1 body, in box with OEM accessories for $245, CON USA USPS Priority Mail included.

Panasonic AC Adapter, extra battery, battery charger with car adapter also still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back