• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • All transactions are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation. Full rules can be read here.

For Sale SOLD Ricoh GR II + GW-3 wide-angle conversion lens + GV-1 viewfinder + accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $555.55

Item Ricoh GR II + GW-3 wide-angle conversion lens + GV-1 viewfinder + accessories

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Am selling my lightly-used Ricoh GRII camera - with only 2392 shutter actuations! - along with two best 'must-have' Ricoh accessories for this camera - the GV-1 external viewfinder - and the GW-3 ultra wide-angle conversion lens (along with the GH-3 lens hood, which is part of the wide-angle lens package). Am also including an excellent Wasabi external battery charger + 2 spare (and excellent) Wasabi batteries. Last but not least, I'm including two other great accessories - a small but very comfortable hand strap - and a functional, compact protective camera case (for the camera alone, without viewfinder or the wide-angle conversion lens), which has a convenient belt loop.

RicohGRII#1(all).jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
RicohGRII#2(camera+EVF+WAlens).jpg
RicohGRII#3(camera_on_rear_screen).jpg
RicohGRII#4(camera_case_open).jpg
RicohGRII#6(accessories).jpg
RicohGRII#7(top+GV1).jpg
RicohGRII#8(front+GV1).jpg
RicohGRII#9(bottom).jpg
RicohGRII#10(lens+filter).jpg
RicohGRII#13(shutter_count).jpg

I'm the 2nd owner and this camera has been treated very, very well in its lifetime. This is the 2nd generation of Ricoh's APS-C GR compact cameras; unlike the GR III, it features both a small built-in pop-up flash - and the +/- vertical rocker switch on the upper right hand side of the rear panel, an incredibly useful (IMHO) control which Ricoh eliminated in the later V3 model of the GR. The high-quality fixed 28mm FOV lens, combined with the excellent sensor, has literally produced what I believe to be some of the best photos I've ever taken. The wide-angle conversion lens gives equally high-quality results. And the small but functional clip-on GV-1 optical viewfinder (which has frame lines for both the 28mm FOV and the wider 21mm FOV of the conversion lens!) is an incredibly useful accessory for those bright sunny days when LED camera screens seem to wash out in the sunshine.

I'm only selling it because I have realized that I haven't been using it anywhere near as much as I originally planned - and a camera this nice truly deserves to be used - and appreciated - more.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA & Canada

Shipping Methods USPS Priority in the US, Air Post to Canada

Shipping Charge To be split between Buyer & Seller (in North America)

Handling Time As soon as humanly possible!

References Fleabay: miguelatf

Additional Specifications BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules.Yes

Last edited: