Micro 4/3 Some beautiful M4/3 photography.

pdh

Legend
Jan 2, 2011
how interesting .. I looked at them and experienced them as utterly empty and sterile!
... chacun à son goût and all that

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I've seen that page before. I'm somewhere in the midst of the reactions. I like some of it quite a bit and some of it somewhat and some of it not at all. I think my favorite photos are the first two landscape shots - I found those pretty breathtaking, particularly the first. And the shoes. But a lot of it doesn't particularly move me.

-Ray

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
I would find it unusual if anyone liked all of a person's photography to the point of being moved by it.

I always have two mindsets in viewing photographs: the personal (what moves me) and the professional. As a Creative Director I appreciate an eye in designers, photographers, cameramen etc for what is effective in an image, knowing the result can be used to attract a target audience. I may not find an image moving, but I know what is needed for the audience I am assigned to chase.

In this case, I see a photographer with a strong eye and good technique. In addition, I find some of the images very attractive personally.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
I'm always impressed by anyone who has "the eye" as I don't! I think the rendering of the B & W pics and the lighting in some of the the other photos does it for me. Perhaps the car pics were a bit dull but I really liked the rest of them.

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
Christilou / Lili

Car photographs generally have never really reached me either. I mean, I can appreciate a photograph of cars technically, but it's not something I like.

The one exception is old, rusted out cars. I like photographing old, decaying stuff, cars, buildings. My daughter (12) recommends more self-portraits, but I feel she is kind of missing the point. Maybe not.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom