Some eye problems - transitory ones

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be as active here as I'd like to be for a while. I'll be checking in but I can't stay online too long or process any of my own pictures until I can stop using the medicines prescribed by my Opthamologist. The duration is 10 days, but I may end up stopping one of the prescriptions sooner - I believe it's the one that is making it difficult for me to see...as it's an ointment.

Don't mean to make a big deal about it but I felt I should explain my absence. It's rather difficult to look through one extremely blurry eye and read on the computer or anything for too long. It's a bit frustrating but I know it won't go on for too long - for which I am extremely thankful!

Thanks Christian, as I said I don't mean to make this a big deal, I just felt that I should explain because I'm pretty much of a regular in here.

Meanwhile, enjoy your evening - it must be getting pretty late about now, I'd think.

Oh dear, I think we've rather taken your presence for granted BB! Take as long as you need and we'll muddle along without you. When you return you'll have fresh eyes and we can dazzle you with our pictures! Take care :)

Back