Buy & Sell Listing - Want to SellSelling</br> Some Micro 4/3 stuff
</br>Prices</br> $50 and up
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I am selling remnants of my Micro 4/3 kit because I no longer need it. I recently acquired a full Nikon 1 V1 outfit which is very good for video and also Samsung NX20 which is better than any current Micro 4/3 camera for stills. I decided I'd better sell my Micro 4/3 stuff and spend money on other things
Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 — $100 (ON HOLD)
Olympus 45mm f/1.8 — $200
Panasonic GF2 body — $50 (ON HOLD)
Canon FD to Micro 4/3 adapter — not sold separately (ON HOLD)
GF2 + 14mm + 45mm = $300 + free Canon FD adapter
GF2 + 14mm = $130 + free Canon FD adapter
GF2 + 45mm = $220 + free Canon FD adapter
I'd prefer to sell everything as a kit. If you want body only, you will have to pay for shipping, otherwise it's included in the price.
1. Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 lens. There is some loss of the matte texture on the lens barrel (almost impossible to photograph) and some loss of silver paint on the Lumix logo on the lens cap. The glass itself is flawless. The lens comes with both caps. You can see some photos taken with this very lens here: Flickr Search: lumixg14mmf25
2. Olympus 45mm f/1.8 This lens is the stuff of legends. Nice bokeh and very good sharpness even wide open. Great for portraits! There is some paint loss both on the lens itself and on the decorative ring that hides the hood mount. The glass is flawless. The lens comes with both caps. You can see some photos taken with this lens here: Flickr Search: olympus45mmf18
3. Panasonic GF2 body. This tiny body has traveled with me everywhere and it shows: it has lots of nicks and scratches! (The fact that Panasonic's red finish is very fragile doesn't help either.) There are also some faint scratches on the LCD (not visible when the screen is on). However, mechanically and electronically it is in excellent condition. The service menu shows that it has less than 2300 shutter actuations and its internal flash has been used all of 6 times. The camera comes with its original European-style charger; if you want, I can supply a US power cord.
4. Canon FD to Micro 4/3 adapter.
I don't have any boxes or paperwork — I didn't know I would be selling this stuff when I moved to the US and I left them in Ukraine. This fact is reflected in the prices which are rather low.
- Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
- Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
</br>Shipping charge</br> see description
</br>Handling time</br> I can only send on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
</br>References</br> long time member here & at Mu-43.com, eBay: dancingrobot83
- Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
- Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
- I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.