Canon Some shots with my wife's G9

gsaronni

Regular
While I am waiting to the LX5 I am using the G9 from my wife, it is almost new, she is not very found of this hobby, but I think that this was a real nice camera 3 years ago. I really the 28mm or 24mm of my ex-GX200, but I am doing again three shots panoramas with it.

1 Small fungus
IMG_0728.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 Larun Train
IMG_0660.jpg

3 Xoldokogaina
IMG_0696.jpg

4 Jaizkibel
IMG_0707.jpg

5 Donamaria
IMG_0711.jpg

6 Peñas de Aya
PeasAyaPano.jpg

The dynamic range is the worst part of this camera, the last one shot was imposible to handle the extreme light conditions, and I had to do a pano of three shots to cover the mountain

I hope to recieve the LX5 next month, but with the G9 I think I can do good things, at least with good light

Oh man am I jealous. It helps to have a nice camera (G9 & GX200) and some skill (which you have). But I'm very jealous of your location (subjects). Guipúzcoa is pretty much my 2nd favorite spot on the planet (Hondarribia specifically).
The writings and pictures on this site are making me lean heavily towards a LX-5 vs a m4/3.
Thanks gsaronni.

Great pictures! One can see that the quality of this camera is very high. My Canon G12 is great, too, so I think that Canon's G-cameras seem to be excellent.

While I am waiting to the LX5 I am using the G9 from my wife, it is almost new, she is not very found of this hobby, but I think that this was a real nice camera 3 years ago. I really the 28mm or 24mm of my ex-GX200, but I am doing again three shots panoramas with it.

1 Small fungus
IMG_0728.jpg

I hope to recieve the LX5 next month, but with the G9 I think I can do good things, at least with good light

Nice shooting and even though this is not my type of photography, I really love this one. :)

Very nice shots! The detail is excellent as is the color. I've never used a G9 but I've owned a G11 and currently own a G12. The HDR setting on the G12 works beautifully and would have handled that last shot perfectly.

Back