Someone's got his grubby little paws on an FZ200...

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
wow totally missed this topic back then! Do you still have it? My dad has one, I absolutely love it!

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Yeats seems to have disappeared. He's gone from flickr and I couldnt find him anywhere else, which is a bummer, I loved his wildlife shots. I too am getting close to the FZ200.

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Hmm yeah it's been a while since he posted! At least his account says he was last online only a week ago, so that's good...

If you do get the FZ200, Sue, please let us know how you get on with it :)

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Sep 9, 2011
Cumbria UK
Garry
I had a play with my father's FZ200 at the weekend. I'm sure the output is ok, but for me it's a non starter. Right from the off i got super frustrated with Panasonic's little jog dial set up. I just cant work it. Well i can but hate it. I sold my LX5 because of it. I tried again with the G3 , still didn't like it.

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Yeats was talking to us about his Fuji HS50 at the beginning of May. I hope we hear from him again. I enjoyed his posts. And I'd like to know, if cornered, which he would pick: an FZ200 or HS50.
He picked the Fuji. I think he briefly considered the Panny but he never bought one. He did some great stuff with the Canon, as well. I preferred his Canon stuff. But, now we can't see it because he has deleted his flickr account.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom