Something not right with this site?

Stu

Veteran
I'm not ruling out a problem my end but I'm finding this site is loading noticeably slower [than anything else]
Also the front page is looking like a work in progress?
Anybody else?

We've been beating rocks together over in the feedback forum on this one.

I get "page cannot be loaded" every time I open the site for the 1st time. CLick on reload and it loads fine. Nikon Cafe does the same thing. Both use the same forum software. Only 2 sites I have issues like this with.

I get "page cannot be loaded" every time I open the site for the 1st time. CLick on reload and it loads fine. Nikon Cafe does the same thing. Both use the same forum software. Only 2 sites I have issues like this with.
Must be on your end! I think it's adviseable to clear out the browser cache (or any caches you might sit behind): There have been updates and issues over the last couple of weeks, so everything anchoring you in the past will not be helpful.

At the moment, things are as snappy as anything - very smooth.

M.

Things are running normal, that is fast, on my iMac. Only when I activate VPN it gets slowed down, but that's quite normal.
And even that depends (somewhat) on the VPN chosen ;) However, yes, of course, a detour *will* take time.

I'm on a very new, very potent laptop at the moment (long-term upgrade, as I always do), so, of course, I may see things through rose-tinted glasses. But when the site last lagged, I noticed it too - and then some.

M.

Back