Sony Sony a7c -- FF in an a6000 body

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
Thinking of trying something new again. Considering: Fuji s10 for OOC jpgs or the a7c for compactness and the third party lens options.

can anyone comment on the a7c AF and handling vs Fuji s10 (not interested in other Fuji bodies)?
That's an interesting one, I wonder if anyone's been lucky enough to spend time with those two new cameras at the same time at this early stage?

serhan

Hall of Famer
I guess you meant Fuji X-S10. I have only used the XF10. Apart from brand differences, it is more like pen-f/gx-9 body vs EM1 body differences eg depends on the lenses that you want to use... A7C has the latest af from Sony. Sigma has now native primes 24-35-45-65 and Sony has 24-40-50mm prime lenses in addition to existing 28-35-55 and 85mm is also not big to use with A7C... There are also small Samyang 18-24-35-45-75 and Tamron primes... So there are lots of choices with different price levels as small primes. If you want longer reach, then bigger/beefier cameras might be better... I recommend to check them in a shop as size/grip is very personal.

Thinking of trying something new again. Considering: Fuji s10 for OOC jpgs or the a7c for compactness and the third party lens options.

can anyone comment on the a7c AF and handling vs Fuji s10 (not interested in other Fuji bodies)?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom