Completed Sony NEX-6 body (receipt, warranty) + LOTS of lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lattiboy

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Sony NEX-6 body (receipt, warranty) + LOTS of lenses
</br>Prices</br> NEx-6 body = $690

NEX-6 + 16mm = $790

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 and Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS = $375

EVERYTHING! = $1115

All prices include shipipng and PP charged. Continental US only!
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Well, I feel like a dummy. I've invested a lot of cash and time in the NEX-6, but it just isn't too my liking. I believe the X100 spoiled me and I'm a Fuji person now. Going to go for a X-E1 I think.

1) I've got a NEX-6 purchased just 3 weeks ago from Best Buy. It was "open box", but had never been taken out of the packaging. Simply returned the day after purchase by somebody with buyer remorse. Comes with FULL one year USA warranty.

It was purchased with the 16-50mm which I've since sold. I've shot about 300 frames with it. Almost all of them "test shots" with different lenses. It's never left my house/yard.

$690 shipped/pp'd in CONUS (For $790 I'll throw in the 16mm which is unused, still in the box and an unfairly maligned lens!)

2) I also have the wonderful Sigma 30mm f/2.8 EX DN and Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS. Wonderful lenses both, with boxes and all original accessories. (the Sigma has a receipt from Amazon, the Sony does not)

$375 shipped and pp'd for BOTH LENSES

3) Buy EVERYTHING for $1115 shipped and pp'd. <==== Holy $#!@! What a deal!!

Pictures will come soon, but EVERYTHING is in great condition. The lenses and the camera are perfect with boxes and everything. All work great.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> FREE!
</br>Handling time</br> 1-day!
</br>References</br> Fred Miranda forums and ebay under the same name!
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back