Not open for further replies.

MrRavel

Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Sony RX1 - With Lens Hood + UV Filter
</br>Prices</br> £2000
</br>Location</br> UK
</br>Ships to</br> UK
</br>Description</br> I have for sale a Sony RX1.

It has been used only a few times (Approx 200- 300 Shots) and hasn't really been taken out either since i haven't had the time.

It comes with all orginal packaging and all orginial genuine Accessories that were in the box:

-Neck Strap
-Battery
-Adapter Charger + Cable (USB)
-Cleaning Cloth
-Secondary Cover Cloth

I will also be throwing in a 49mm UV Filter & Metal Lens Hood (Aftermarket)

The UV Filter has been on the camera from day one also with a screen protector and the camera is in IMMACULATE condition and can be classed as "Almost New"

I bought the camera direct from Sony and still has approximately 10 months warranty left on it.

The camera is of course registered under my name, so once the purchase is done i will give you my full details and so you can use it if you have any warranty issues.

I purchased this camera for £2599 a couple months back

My asking price for all this kit is £2000 + £10 P&P

I am open to any sensible offers.

I may be relatively new to this site, but i have Sold one camera on here with no problems already and have also met someone else to purchase a Lens. So you can purchase in confidence : )

As this is a premium product and the amount of money that is involved i would prefer a PayPal Payment if you wanted the product delivered, however i may be open to bank transfers.

I am Located in Croydon, so if you would like to meet face to face I am willing to meet in Croydon to make the exchange. I would also prefer that if you were to meet me, i would like to see you withdraw the cash from the bank or for you to make a bank transfer at the time of meet. Sorry about my scepticism but I have previously come across some people trying to pay with fake money.

BTW i am on holiday from 16th-29th July so i may not be able to reply to Messages / Queries during this time. So if you don't get a reply from me between these dates you know why lol

If there is anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate to contact me. : )
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> DHL or Royal Mail Recorded delivery
</br>Shipping charge</br> £15
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• _DSC1389.jpg
    _DSC1389.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 246
  • _DSC1391.jpg
    _DSC1391.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 195
  • _DSC1392.jpg
    _DSC1392.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 152
  • _DSC1399.jpg
    _DSC1399.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 134
  • _DSC1400.jpg
    _DSC1400.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 184
  • _DSC1401.jpg
    _DSC1401.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 119
  • _DSC1402.jpg
    _DSC1402.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 140
  • _DSC1404.jpg
    _DSC1404.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 148
  • _DSC1405.jpg
    _DSC1405.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 124
Your RX1 for sale

Hello,

I'm interested in buying your camera. Would you consider £1850 a sensible offer?
Paypal payment, with delivery to Paris, France.

Best regards,

Patrick

Here's my phone number, should wish to discuss this: +33 607 691 623

It has been used only a few times (Approx 200- 300 Shots) and hasn't really been taken out either since i haven't had the time.

It comes with all orginal packaging and all orginial genuine Accessories that were in the box:

-Neck Strap
-Battery
-Adapter Charger + Cable (USB)
-Cleaning Cloth
-Secondary Cover Cloth

I will also be throwing in a 49mm UV Filter & Metal Lens Hood (Aftermarket)

The UV Filter has been on the camera from day one also with a screen protector and the camera is in IMMACULATE condition and can be classed as "Almost New"

I bought the camera direct from Sony and still has approximately 10 months warranty left on it.

The camera is of course registered under my name, so once the purchase is done i will give you my full details and so you can use it if you have any warranty issues.

I purchased this camera for £2599 a couple months back

My asking price for all this kit is £2000 + £10 P&P

I am open to any sensible offers.

I may be relatively new to this site, but i have Sold one camera on here with no problems already and have also met someone else to purchase a Lens. So you can purchase in confidence : )

As this is a premium product and the amount of money that is involved i would prefer a PayPal Payment if you wanted the product delivered, however i may be open to bank transfers.

I am Located in Croydon, so if you would like to meet face to face I am willing to meet in Croydon to make the exchange. I would also prefer that if you were to meet me, i would like to see you withdraw the cash from the bank or for you to make a bank transfer at the time of meet. Sorry about my scepticism but I have previously come across some people trying to pay with fake money.

BTW i am on holiday from 16th-29th July so i may not be able to reply to Messages / Queries during this time. So if you don't get a reply from me between these dates you know why lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back