Item Sony Zeiss 16-35mm f/4 FE Lens *NICE!*

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Shipping in the ConUS and Hawaii Only

For sale is an excellent condition Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens for the Sony E-mount. This lens works great for both stills and videos, producing very sharp results. The glass is clean and barrel has very little wear. There's just a faint scratch near the Zeiss emblem, but it's barely noticeable. Lens includes: box, paperwork, lens hood, soft lens pouch and front/rear caps. Please examine photos for closer inspection. Buy with confidence!

* Please ask me any questions before buying. I am willing to answer any and all inquiries to make sure that expectations are met. It will save both you and me time so that transactions are as smooth as possible! Also new or low feedback members, please provide proof of identity for verification. Thank you.

Sample image taken with the A7III + 16-35mm f4 FE Lens:

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Included

Handling Time 1-2 Business Days

References Fred Miranda - Jonathan F / 126 + Positive

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back