Travel South of France .....

christilou

Legend
Staying in Valbonne .....

L1001336.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

How are you going in terms of the "Red Amber Green" situation @christilou ?

I had to call off a trip to France around two months ago due to the silly "Amber Plus" situation put in place by the government.
Double vaccinations, declaration of non covid symptoms etc. needed to board BA flight to Nice. Two days before return, Covid test at local pharmacy. Worst part is the Passenger Location form. Took an hour to complete (need a laptop really to be able to decipher the form). Present proof of both at Nice airport together with proof that we have booked and paid for postal Covid test upon our return. Bit complicated and the need to do post Covid test now scrapped as of the 4th October (I think). I think the mask wearing in France is very similar to here. Masks worn inside all shops but less so outside. Proof of double vaccine needed to eat a meal in France, even outdoors!

Hahhaa, I've played on that field. Some Japanese were photographing us. We had quite many players then. They asked who we were, and someone told them: French national team. 🤣
And a picture, or it never happened 😂

Year was 2002 and you can understand why Japanese tourists were confused 🙄
0481E2D6-44B7-4DBF-AE49-6576D94553B9.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice pictures 👍

You've had obviously much better light than I've had. I've visited the place couple of times after 2002 and have some nice pictures. But Leica magic with indirect light makes the difference.

Even though it was late September the light was very contrasty. Had a lot of work trying to balance the shadows/highlights!

Back