Southeast PA, small exhibit of my work starting Aug. 2

I stopped by and saw John's show this morning - I was hoping I'd catch him there, but I guess he got too wild last night with the murder mystery and decided not to show up this morning, or at least not by 9:15-9:30 or so when I was there... OR...maybe it was him that DID IT and he's spending the morning and then some in prison!?!?!?!?

The show looked great, the big prints in particular. A few of the tables along the wall where the work was hung were occupied for breakfast, so I wasn't able to get as close as I'd have liked to some of them, but overall it was a very professional presentation. You can get a very good feel for the quality of the photographer's eye by seeing the versions he's posted here, but there's something about a well done print that you just don't get on a computer screen... On balance, I'd say it was well worth traveling from Italy for!

John, I still owe you lunch! Sometime in the next few weeks, maybe around West Chester.... Or Positano!

-Ray

I stopped by and saw John's show this morning - I was hoping I'd catch him there, but I guess he got too wild last night with the murder mystery and decided not to show up this morning, or at least not by 9:15-9:30 or so when I was there... OR...maybe it was him that DID IT and he's spending the morning and then some in prison!?!?!?!?

The show looked great, the big prints in particular. A few of the tables along the wall where the work was hung were occupied for breakfast, so I wasn't able to get as close as I'd have liked to some of them, but overall it was a very professional presentation. You can get a very good feel for the quality of the photographer's eye by seeing the versions he's posted here, but there's something about a well done print that you just don't get on a computer screen... On balance, I'd say it was well worth traveling from Italy for!

John, I still owe you lunch! Sometime in the next few weeks, maybe around West Chester.... Or Positano!

-Ray

Thank you very much for the kind words, Ray!!! I had a few people who found it hard to believe I did those 36x24" prints from a micro four thirds camera. I had a few folks who stayed for 1/2 hour at a time wanting to know about the places themselves and how I do the photography so it was fun. There were no big sales, however, lol -- oh well.

I got called into work this morning so I couldn't be there but I can assure you I'd MUCH rather have been there. My apologies for not showing. As I write this I am STILL at work.

I can't go back to Positano after the incident where I... well, best not mention that and simply say I'll be happy to travel to West Chester, lol!

Back