Southeast PA, small exhibit of my work starting Aug. 2

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I stopped by and saw John's show this morning - I was hoping I'd catch him there, but I guess he got too wild last night with the murder mystery and decided not to show up this morning, or at least not by 9:15-9:30 or so when I was there... OR...maybe it was him that DID IT and he's spending the morning and then some in prison!?!?!?!?

The show looked great, the big prints in particular. A few of the tables along the wall where the work was hung were occupied for breakfast, so I wasn't able to get as close as I'd have liked to some of them, but overall it was a very professional presentation. You can get a very good feel for the quality of the photographer's eye by seeing the versions he's posted here, but there's something about a well done print that you just don't get on a computer screen... On balance, I'd say it was well worth traveling from Italy for!

John, I still owe you lunch! Sometime in the next few weeks, maybe around West Chester.... Or Positano!

-Ray

Mar 3, 2013
John Griggs
I stopped by and saw John's show this morning - I was hoping I'd catch him there, but I guess he got too wild last night with the murder mystery and decided not to show up this morning, or at least not by 9:15-9:30 or so when I was there... OR...maybe it was him that DID IT and he's spending the morning and then some in prison!?!?!?!?

The show looked great, the big prints in particular. A few of the tables along the wall where the work was hung were occupied for breakfast, so I wasn't able to get as close as I'd have liked to some of them, but overall it was a very professional presentation. You can get a very good feel for the quality of the photographer's eye by seeing the versions he's posted here, but there's something about a well done print that you just don't get on a computer screen... On balance, I'd say it was well worth traveling from Italy for!

John, I still owe you lunch! Sometime in the next few weeks, maybe around West Chester.... Or Positano!

-Ray
Thank you very much for the kind words, Ray!!! I had a few people who found it hard to believe I did those 36x24" prints from a micro four thirds camera. I had a few folks who stayed for 1/2 hour at a time wanting to know about the places themselves and how I do the photography so it was fun. There were no big sales, however, lol -- oh well.

I got called into work this morning so I couldn't be there but I can assure you I'd MUCH rather have been there. My apologies for not showing. As I write this I am STILL at work.

I can't go back to Positano after the incident where I... well, best not mention that and simply say I'll be happy to travel to West Chester, lol!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom