Spring in the Sonoran Desert

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Cool! Do you have any landscape shots from your outing? I love desert environments...

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Thanks for these. You have to live in the desert quite a while to really appreciate its subtle charms. Having grown up in the Sonoran desert, I'll always love it and, aside from the occasional visit, mostly miss it. So it's really nice to get a taste of it every now and then through your shots...

Hey, is Arizona Highways Magazine still around? I remember that always having some gorgeous photography of the desert (as well as the non-desert parts of the state). But when I lived in it I never had much interest in seeing more photos of it. Now that I'm so far removed, maybe I should check it out again. Kind of the National Geographic of Arizona...

-Ray

davect01

Hall of Famer
Thanks for these. You have to live in the desert quite a while to really appreciate its subtle charms. Having grown up in the Sonoran desert, I'll always love it and, aside from the occasional visit, mostly miss it. So it's really nice to get a taste of it every now and then through your shots...

Hey, is Arizona Highways Magazine still around? I remember that always having some gorgeous photography of the desert (as well as the non-desert parts of the state). But when I lived in it I never had much interest in seeing more photos of it. Now that I'm so far removed, maybe I should check it out again. Kind of the National Geographic of Arizona...

-Ray
Ya, right now is our lovely time to be out and about. In a couple of months it will be all hot and burnt up.

If I didn't love water so much, I'd live in the desert. Great set, Dave
We have a lot of lakes ;-)

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
A great time of the year! Wonderful series, Dave. No 2 is my favorite!

Latest threads

Top Bottom