Spring is here

Reactions: BBW

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
We wondered "who" had stolen away one of our bird feeders...and then found out last night. The perp returned to the scene of his crime.:eek:

Thought you all might get a kick out of these pix - not great ones but they do show the culprit (a Black Bear) in the act, and savoring his tasty sunflower seeds.:biggrin:
You have *bears* where you live? Oh my!

BillN

Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2010
S W France
Bill

Camera Roll-140 by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

I have various views of this mighty Maple - as it is in our "yard". This is our first spring up here, and on the first day the river ran free - and the ducks have returned.

Now, if only I had a nice long lens.:rolleyes:
Lots of fire wood there and chainsawing is fun …….. anyway, cut it down get a long lens and a DSLR and post some "birdie" images!!!

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Some do. Unfortunately we have to use oil up here in the hinterlands - or burn wood in ye olde wood stove...and we do have quite a lot of dead wood that needs to be split for next winter but not that tree.

BillN

Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2010
S W France
Bill
Some do. Unfortunately we have to use oil up here in the hinterlands - or burn wood in ye olde wood stove...and we do have quite a lot of dead wood that needs to be split for next winter but not that tree.
no room for sentimentally when you have to keep warm

get the lumberjacks in!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5zey8567bcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest threads

Top Bottom