Square format images

did this same photo a few ways:

6063103686_4a772af61b_z.jpg

6062555939_fd0ba40cdd_z.jpg

6062556017_a236e7df44_z.jpg

Awesome quality! What camera / lens was this from?

Andy,
first of all, THANK YOU!

this was with my XZ-1, and then some saturation and sharpening adjustment in aperture... the black and white and sepia were done in Silver Efex Pro 2, i'm still learning my way around that one so i've been fiddling around with the presets a bit.

1/40 f1.8 ISO 200... I am discovering that f1.8 to f2.8 really seem to bring out the best in this camera, plus it helps to have a willing subject who doesn't seem to mind my camera in her face all the time!

I was pretty impressed with the clarity and color of this image in particular too, I am amazed at all the fine detail I managed to preserve. Oh happy accident! :)

Andy,
first of all, THANK YOU!

this was with my XZ-1, and then some saturation and sharpening adjustment in aperture... the black and white and sepia were done in Silver Efex Pro 2, i'm still learning my way around that one so i've been fiddling around with the presets a bit.

1/40 f1.8 ISO 200... I am discovering that f1.8 to f2.8 really seem to bring out the best in this camera, plus it helps to have a willing subject who doesn't seem to mind my camera in her face all the time!

I was pretty impressed with the clarity and color of this image in particular too, I am amazed at all the fine detail I managed to preserve. Oh happy accident! :)

Well it looks like it was taken with a semi pro DSLR with a decent lens. This camera is pretty amazing. I'm SO glad i have one!! :2thumbs:

Back