Fuji St Louis / Indianapolis

KillRamsey

Hall of Famer
Name
Kyle
Just a quick love letter to the trusty X100, which continues to delight. A couple of shots plucked from last week's Thanksgiving trip from Boston out west and back. Some shot raw and processed in Raw Therapee, some shot JPG only when I got tired of spending vacation time staring at software. Or rather, when my wife got tired of it.

Downtown St Louis
8ojb.jpg

Downtown St Louis
4rin.jpg

My wife chasing after my daughter, City Museum, St Louis.
e8mw.jpg

Once again the astounding City Museum. I could post 25 just from that place...
wu8g.jpg

Botanical gardens, St Louis, christmas light display outdoors, tired 4 year old having a melt down but we decided to take a damned picture anyway. Pretty sharp lights for handheld in the dark.
o8k7.jpg

Square One Brewery, St Louis. Is it 5:30 yet?
u9kr.JPG

Pit stop to stretch our legs on the way home in Indianapolis.
8jnp.jpg

Indianapolis, family. Laying on my back as people walk past, hoping nobody steps on me. Shot was actually the wife's idea. Love that woman. Mad I didn't think of it first.
n5iw.jpg

One more just for Luke... Papa Ray's Vintage Vinyl in St Lou. A friend went to high school with him, and sent me in to say hello for him, but Ray was in the middle of doing his radio blues show.

dtf2.jpg

i spent a few months in STL last year for work and nobody told me there was such an awesome vinyl store there. bastards- all they wanted me to do was go eat that bloody awful Imo's pizza.

I can't get rid of mine because it ups my handsome quotient when I carry it...LOL
Especially with its newest finger loop, in brown!

I love the second and third and like the rest just fine.

My kids call me Papa Ray and I'm into the blues too, but no way I'd ever try to run a retail establishment, having worked in a few in my yoot...

-Ray

Back