Stroll Stratford on Boxing Day (Dec 26th)

pdk42

All-Pro
Name
Paul
To work off some of the Christmas excess, I took a walk around Stratford upon Avon today (it's a short distance from where I live). The weather was mostly grey, but the sun popped out for a very brief appearance, which you can see in the last of these shots. All with the Pen-F and either the 12mm f2, or (on the last shot, the one in colour), the Sigma 30mm f1.4. I'm loving the Pen these days! And it's given me a taste for mono again (although the mono shots here are processed from raw in LR).

Behind the Arches
PENF1274_2048.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Stratford Silhouette
PENF1282_2048.jpg

Stratford's Dirty Laundry
PENF1280_2048.jpg

Winter light upon Stratford upon Avon
PENF1289_2048.jpg

To work off some of the Christmas excess, I took a walk around Stratford upon Avon today (it's a short distance from where I live). The weather was mostly grey, but the sun popped out for a very brief appearance, which you can see in the last of these shots. All with the Pen-F and either the 12mm f2, or (on the last shot, the one in colour), the Sigma 30mm f1.4. I'm loving the Pen these days! And it's given me a taste for mono again (although the mono shots here are processed from raw in LR).

Behind the Arches
View attachment 283343

Stratford Silhouette
View attachment 283342

Stratford's Dirty Laundry
View attachment 283341

Winter light upon Stratford upon Avon
View attachment 283340
What a treat for one who will likely never have the opportunity to experience these scenes in person. And therein lies much of the joy to be found in a Photography website such as this. Thank you Camaraderie, and all of you kind and sharing folks who contribute to this site. This is my first wish of the new year.

Back