• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Street photography (Image thread)

Jul 24, 2013
Memphis, TN

Jonathan F/2

Regular
Aug 21, 2011
Los Angeles, USA
Really like your style Jonathan, checked out your Flickr, I’m a fan!
Thanks! I consider street shooting as a way to train the eye. I enjoy composing images in uncontrolled environments. Many pros, just shoot when they work and never pick up a camera in-between. Every photographer should practice their craft every chance they get. Also I'm a big fan of image processing and I'm always trying to evolve my raw process which I consider part of the final output.

I'm also not a gear snob and like shooting with everything from 1" to full frame. The cameras you use are more a result of the environment you're shooting in. Smaller cameras have less psychological impact on human subjects especially in socio-economically sensitive areas.

Anyways, I consider myself a constant student of photography since there is always something new to learn or see!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom