Street Street photography (Image thread)

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew

Donkey Snack - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille, France - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D2-03 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This family was the first we came across with donkeys and we were to come across regularly over the next few days. They appeared to be travelling well but we heard late that Mum suffered an injury and they had to abandon their walk :(.

They were at Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille just preparing to depart on their adventure, walking the Chemin de Stevenson.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt

The "new normal" is weird because everyone tries to pretend it's the "old normal" ... I was extremely happy to get out of all the creepy (apparent) carelessness again. I wish people would adapt more quickly ... (I did wear a mask - due to the fact that I'm in constant contact with my students, I have to at least try and protect my fellow man ...).

M.

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
Jan 19, 2015
Many thanks @Bart J D. As for the processing/ mood, that's the camera, the Ricoh GR & GRII cameras & their lenses rendered images with so much character. Mine had a 4 year lifespan, but even though I know a replacement of the same model will likely only last that long, I still keep thinking about getting another one.

Latest threads

Top Bottom