Street Street photography (Image thread)

Untitled (21) (2).jpg

20220824_135950_X10V3768_misc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After walking past this sign over several months during my lunch time walks, I finally spotted a nice composition. I grabbed this shot from farther than I wanted to, but as I got closer the man walked away. So I had to crop it a fair bit. Maybe one day the same scene will appear when the fence is gone, too.

While driving round the somewhat less savoury parts of the outer city this afternoon, hunting for new street art,
this man walked past us. I sneaked a few quick shots - my daughter, very much more apprehensive about being
in the part of town we were in, said "if you say to him 'nice shoes' he'll slice you open like a fish". I fear she's right

Irene_FUJA7616 Market and Wstk.jpg

Irene_FUJA7617 Market and Wstk.jpg

While driving round the somewhat less savoury parts of the outer city this afternoon, hunting for new street art,
this man walked past us. I sneaked a few quick shots - my daughter, very much more apprehensive about being
in the part of town we were in, said "if you say to him 'nice shoes' he'll slice you open like a fish". I fear she's right

View attachment 332078

View attachment 332079
For a moment there I thought you may have been doing a documentary on West Hollywood. The Palm Tree really had me fooled.

Back