Street photography (Image thread)

I went on a street mental today, firing off my GRD3 and GF2. this was Oxford street London. I selected what I think are the best, but still more than 20. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to the set.
You sure did!:wink: Nice set it is too Pete - quite a variety of characters in that lot. Keep putting a trip off to London myself. It would only cost me about £20 return on the train. Maybe when it warms up a little..

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I went on a street mental today, firing off my GRD3 and GF2. this was Oxford street London. I selected what I think are the best, but still more than 20. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to the set.

Street 15022012 - a set on Flickr
Really nice set Pete - a good day out there eh? You could do a pretty nice series just of all of the smokers you caught.

-Ray

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
Cheers Norman. Be interesting to meet up for coffee then go out cameras blazing from the hip! Then ask Ray if he knew who took which!

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
It was a good day indeed, thanks Ray. Smokers fascinate me as the way they smoke reveals a lot. Nervy ones who flick at it constantly and peck at t for small puffs, "lungers"who wolf it down as through very existence depended on it, sensual languorous ones, etc.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
It was a good day indeed, thanks Ray. Smokers fascinate me as the way they smoke reveals a lot. Nervy ones who flick at it constantly and peck at t for small puffs, "lungers"who wolf it down as through very existence depended on it, sensual languorous ones, etc.
I think this would make a good subject for a Weekly Challenge! As you say, I love watching smokers and try to catch my smoking friends mid puff :)

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom