Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Pete, those look just like your British street shots! Except for the sidewalk cafe and the old French folks in a few, who do look particularly French. I like the whole set, but particularly love the second one - GREAT shot!

-Ray

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
Pete, those look just like your British street shots! Except for the sidewalk cafe and the old French folks in a few, who do look particularly French. I like the whole set, but particularly love the second one - GREAT shot!

-Ray
Thanks Ray. I reckon no.2 would have been a cool cat in the 60's, but I prefer no.1 for the kid looking at me as I pulled the trigger, and mum with a lit ciggie stuck in her mouth. Older French folk do exude a certain frenchness.......hauteur? The clothes which could have been purchased in the 50's or 60's......but were in fact purchased last Market day. I just adore their markets. A place for folk to meet, to chat......the food.....the whole ambience. Wonderful!

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Alf, that second shot of the happy guy selling salami or whatever meats he's selling, is just wonderful. Great moment caught, great expression, etc!

-Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom