Street Street photography (Image thread)

Some great street stuff going on here :)

Nice shots, Ray. Now If only my back would get better and our weather would clear up a bit I'd be a happy bunny. Haven't a clue what I've done to my back, it just went bad before Xmas and it's got progressively worse since. Never, ever had back probs before in my liife.

Nice to see you getting and about though, and producing some excellent photos as well.

Some great street stuff going on here :)

Nice shots, Ray. Now If only my back would get better and our weather would clear up a bit I'd be a happy bunny. Haven't a clue what I've done to my back, it just went bad before Xmas and it's got progressively worse since. Never, ever had back probs before in my liife.

Nice to see you getting and about though, and producing some excellent photos as well.

Sorry to hear Dewi. I've had them on and off my whole adult life. This one was less painful than some but lasted quite a while, a couple of weeks where ANY misstep hurt like hades, another few weeks on both the front and back ends where I could get around, but with some pain, and I could only walk for 10-20 minutes or so before it got pretty bad. At this point, I'm feeling quite good - I did a solid 3+ hours of walking, stopping only to shoot. I was a bit tired because I'm out of shape, but just general soreness - no real pain to speak of. So I'm very glad to be coming out of it - I hope your's turns the corner soon. I had a fair amount of chiropractic care and massage and I THINK it helps but I'm not absolutely certain how much is the treatment and how much is just my body healing over time...

-Ray

Thanks, Ray. Some technical issues here though because I just got my E-P5 back after a small warranty issue and their resetting of the camera included turning off raw shooting which I didn't notice straight away.

I loved that t-shirt, too! The Stones toured here recently so maybe he got it at a gig?

... Haven't a clue what I've done to my back, it just went bad before Xmas and it's got progressively worse since. Never, ever had back probs before in my liife.
You must have done something like bend down to pick up a pencil. It usually happens with the least likely activity which means people cant trace it. Your back will have been subjected to stresses over the years, never causing issues. Then, almost literally "the straw that broke the camel's back" and disc prolapse. You have my sympathy... I've been dealing with a "bad back" since 1964, though these days its mostly muscular spasm that causes my probs.

Well if you've suffered back pain for all those years Sue, you have my most sincere sympathy.

I hope mine gets better soon because I put the bike battery on charge today in the hope that it will be back on the road very shortly after a few months lay-off. I tried lifting it onto it's centre stand which reminded me in no uncertain terms that there's something quite wrong. It is a big heavy bike though so I'll take it easy for a few weeks and see how the back goes, if it's still bad then I'll have to go see someone who knows about these things.

To keep thngs on topic, have a couple of "street" photos - Venice. It was very bright and I only had a cheap old compact with me so they've been done to death in Photoshop. :)

Dw-Venice_zpsb0e83227.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 85478

You must have done something like bend down to pick up a pencil. It usually happens with the least likely activity which means people cant trace it. Your back will have been subjected to stresses over the years, never causing issues. Then, almost literally "the straw that broke the camel's back" and disc prolapse. You have my sympathy... I've been dealing with a "bad back" since 1964, though these days its mostly muscular spasm that causes my probs.

i justy tweaked my ankle the other day getting out of bed
i had gotten up, let the dog out, let him back in, went back to bed cause it was FREEZING to check my email from the safety of the blankets, got back out, and as soon as i put my foot down, my ankle hurt. lol

im OLD and falling apart!

i justy tweaked my ankle the other day getting out of bed
i had gotten up, let the dog out, let him back in, went back to bed cause it was FREEZING to check my email from the safety of the blankets, got back out, and as soon as i put my foot down, my ankle hurt. lol

im OLD and falling apart!

OLd and falling apart!!!!!

Sounds like me - but my problem are my knees, particularly the left one

ibuprofen saves me, (sometimes!)

GR + 21mm
12455184284_409699147e_b.jpg

I'm Watching You by nzkphotography, on Flickr

Back