Street Street photography (Image thread)

Home til the shops re-open.....

L1040143.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I hope that's her cycling shoes peeking out of that bag. I can't imagine riding a bike in pumps.
I didn't wait long enough to see her riding away but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't change shoes. It's not at all uncommon to see women ride a bike in pumps. Case in point: this is a photo from 2016.

S01-20160902-066.jpg

The way the light falls in #2 is amazing.
Thanks Bart, there is some sort of secret photographers' knowledge of where the light tunnels are at certain times of day here in Sydney, what specific places and and what times of the day. This is something kept to themselves however or put it this way, the guide is not on Google. It's something I go looking for after work in the city, sometimes I just don't find those places, but other times you luckily comes across certain spots as with the images below for example.point to
_R468408.jpg
R0008443 copy.jpg
_R004824.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks!

I had no idea this information would be mapped - I rarely work in cities.
Really interesting!

Thanks Bart, there is some sort of secret photographers' knowledge of where the light tunnels are at certain times of day here in Sydney, what specific places and and what times of the day. This is something kept to themselves however or put it this way, the guide is not on Google. It's something I go looking for after work in the city, sometimes I just don't find those places, but other times you luckily comes across certain spots as with the images below for example.point toView attachment 225091View attachment 225092View attachment 225093

Back