Street Street photography (Image thread)

That looks like a great place, thanks for sharing. I don't think I'll ever go to Melbourne or Australia altogether, but if I do, I'd certainly try to stop by there.
Collingwood and surrounding streets have some great photography opportunities as does Melbourne’s laneways for street art and street photography in general. I’m a Sydneysider but I’m sure fellow Cameraderie members, who live in Melbourne, will share some of the great photo moments they have captured in one of the forums.

Layers.
Layers 3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

45446903364_7c5c5a6dbe_h.jpg

Donkey Snack - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille, France - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D2-03 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This family was the first we came across with donkeys and we were to come across regularly over the next few days. They appeared to be travelling well but we heard late that Mum suffered an injury and they had to abandon their walk :(.

They were at Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille just preparing to depart on their adventure, walking the Chemin de Stevenson.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

DSC_1149.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The "new normal" is weird because everyone tries to pretend it's the "old normal" ... I was extremely happy to get out of all the creepy (apparent) carelessness again. I wish people would adapt more quickly ... (I did wear a mask - due to the fact that I'm in constant contact with my students, I have to at least try and protect my fellow man ...).

M.

Back