Street Street photography (Image thread)

20220717_120415_PGX94370_misc-Enhanced.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Happy Friday

I revisited these images taken in the Covent Garden area of London at the be of Covid back in 2020. This gentleman is an amazing singer. He sings songs from artists such as Joe Cocker, James Taylor, Neil Simon, Jim Croce, etc. I watched him for some time and except for one other guy, it was pretty much a private concert. I have seen him in the area several times since so if you are in that area, seek him out and enjoy a wonderful performance. Several walking by but most not taking the time to appreciate his gift.
8785649F-9BDE-4366-9EB0-BBECA0383F8D.jpeg
B4EA01DA-9AFD-4CC5-8DA9-F66227BB2621.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I quite like this photo although I would prefer to crop out the woman since she is, to my eyes, a distraction from the stark contrast of the man against his black background, and the black-framed menu which mirrors that starkness. That's my opinion for which no one is asking. ;-)
I disagree for a number of reasons which I won’t go into as it’s not the point because I don’t post photos here to receive un-asked for critique. Just so you know, in case you were thinking of making a habit of it. If you want to do that, then perhaps take a look at all the people bravo-ing your comment - presumably they, instead of me, will be more than happy for you to critique all their photos as they post them and act on your advice, that way everyone can be happy. Thank you.

Back