Street Street photography (Image thread)

Street2.jpg

Leitz Elmarit-R 180mm F2.8 II

Believe when I say, I waited for the shot... for quite a while
So did I, often waited at a spot and hoped someone stylish would walk through the scene in front of me. However I was often frustrated as someone, if appeared, ususally duck his/her head before rushed through the scene, or halted before took a detour, seemingly he/she didn't want to interrupt my photographing.

Foggy day in Paris.
Olympus Pen F + M.Zuiko 12/2

Slightly tweaked jpegs using the Monochrome Mode 2 with the low grain setting.

PB290042.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PB290054.jpg

PB290049.jpg

PB290067.jpg

PB290058.jpg

Last edited:
Practically no one here smokes now, Larry.

The tobacco companies are trying to sneak it back in via vaping, but the government has come down very hard on that.

I notice that there are many smokers in Netflix produced stuff, and wonder if they are getting placement advertising from the tobacco companies.

Practically no one here smokes now, Larry.

The tobacco companies are trying to sneak it back in via vaping, but the government has come down very hard on that.

I notice that there are many smokers in Netflix produced stuff, and wonder if they are getting placement advertising from the tobacco companies.
Smokers are getting fewer now as smoking is restricted in public spaces. No smoking is allowed in roofed spaces (even there are not entirely enclosed). However smokers are still seen everywhere because they are forced to have the relief moment in open areas.
Decades ago in China smoking and drinking were popular for men, who thought smoking was the act showing masculinity. Now the younger generations don't believe this anymore but interestingly female smokers become more.

Back