Street Street photography (Image thread)

dscf3097.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I went on a street mental today, firing off my GRD3 and GF2. this was Oxford street London. I selected what I think are the best, but still more than 20. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to the set.

You sure did!;) Nice set it is too Pete - quite a variety of characters in that lot. Keep putting a trip off to London myself. It would only cost me about £20 return on the train. Maybe when it warms up a little..

I went on a street mental today, firing off my GRD3 and GF2. this was Oxford street London. I selected what I think are the best, but still more than 20. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to the set.

Street 15022012 - a set on Flickr
Really nice set Pete - a good day out there eh? You could do a pretty nice series just of all of the smokers you caught.

-Ray

Cheers Norman. Be interesting to meet up for coffee then go out cameras blazing from the hip! Then ask Ray if he knew who took which!

It was a good day indeed, thanks Ray. Smokers fascinate me as the way they smoke reveals a lot. Nervy ones who flick at it constantly and peck at t for small puffs, "lungers"who wolf it down as through very existence depended on it, sensual languorous ones, etc.

It was a good day indeed, thanks Ray. Smokers fascinate me as the way they smoke reveals a lot. Nervy ones who flick at it constantly and peck at t for small puffs, "lungers"who wolf it down as through very existence depended on it, sensual languorous ones, etc.

I think this would make a good subject for a Weekly Challenge! As you say, I love watching smokers and try to catch my smoking friends mid puff :)

Back