• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

Streets of Hong Kong

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
This last summer's trip to HK on way to Australia. Some re-processed and others I dug out from over 20,000 shots taken in 2 months. Traveling back to Aus via HK in a few weeks whilst on way to NZ

Mostly X-E1 with some X100S

Hong Kong Street 1 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 2 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 3 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 4 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 5 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 7 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 9 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 10 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 11 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 12 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 14 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 15 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Hong Kong Street 16 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

Kay

Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Some more mighty fine shots, Peter. I like #9 best, reminds me of the good ol' times I had over there.
Boy, do I miss Asia ...

jloden

All-Pro
Jun 30, 2012
Really nice... you captured some dynamic moments and interactions Pete. The ladies paying for fish, the push-cart moving into the frame, the back-room game just to pick a few... lots of good stuff going on in these shots! :2thumbs:

I'm not generally a big street photography fan, but your stuff is an exception because it connects me to what's going on and the human element. Reminds me more of the storytelling you see in good travel and journalism photography instead of just hip-shots of strangers at an unusual angle :biggrin:

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Really nice... you captured some dynamic moments and interactions Pete. The ladies paying for fish, the push-cart moving into the frame, the back-room game just to pick a few... lots of good stuff going on in these shots! :2thumbs:

I'm not generally a big street photography fan, but your stuff is an exception because it connects me to what's going on and the human element. Reminds me more of the storytelling you see in good travel and journalism photography instead of just hip-shots of strangers at an unusual angle :biggrin:
You made my day, Jay. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom