Streetshooters new street presets for Silver Efex Pro 2

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
Noticed today that Google had bought Nik, presumably to get its hands on Snapseed. I hope this doesn't mean that they will be be neglecting the serious stuff. According to the NYT report on the takeover:

Google seems most interested in Nik’s mobile and online tools and how they can improve Google Plus. Google declined to say whether or when it would discontinue any of Nik’s other products, like desktop software for professional photographers.

Noticed today that Google had bought Nik, presumably to get its hands on Snapseed. I hope this doesn't mean that they will be be neglecting the serious stuff. According to the NYT report on the takeover:

Yeah, I'll be sweating this until their plans are clear. I've incorporated this stuff down to the level of my DNA and I'll be hugely bummed if they let it die on the vine because they're just interested in Snapseed.

-Ray

Ray said:
Yeah, I'll be sweating this until their plans are clear. I've incorporated this stuff down to the level of my DNA and I'll be hugely bummed if they let it die on the vine because they're just interested in Snapseed.

-Ray

How much have you tried to duplicate your effects with Lightroom? Sure would be a bummer to have to move to Photoshop actions to achieve your goals. I guess there's also Topaz...?

Back