Stroll Strolling London - GXR/Zeiss 21mm

Ray Sachs

Legend
Real Name
you should be able to figure it out...
I'm loving your recent stuff Pete. You're clearly transitioning away from (or taking a vacation from) shooing people on the streets to making incredible images of the streets themselves. I like some more than others, but REALLY like too many to point out individually...

-Ray

KillRamsey

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Kyle
Specifically on 83, it looks like 4 images stacked? I see 3 distinct images of the bus holding still, and in the same plan of travel I see light trails that extend back behind the last "static" bus... Curious how you wound up with that.

Petach

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Peter Tachauer
Specifically on 83, it looks like 4 images stacked? I see 3 distinct images of the bus holding still, and in the same plan of travel I see light trails that extend back behind the last "static" bus... Curious how you wound up with that.

Thanks Kyle, This was a 10s exposure and it was happenstance that the three buses captured were either slow moving in traffic or pulling into a bus stop. Yes, curious effect and one I am happy to accept :0)

Petach

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Peter Tachauer
I'm loving your recent stuff Pete. You're clearly transitioning away from (or taking a vacation from) shooing people on the streets to making incredible images of the streets themselves. I like some more than others, but REALLY like too many to point out individually...

-Ray
Thanks Ray, appreciate yours and others comments. I still do street.....in fact I did some this night but with the big 'ole 6d and 70-300 (unusually) I peak and trough with my street but I have posted some recently produced from the GXR/Zeiss. I thought I would miss the X100S in the same way I still shed a tear for my GRD3......but no! Loving this combo. Set it up and bang away without changing; hardly.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom