Fuji Stupendous deal on "Like New In Box" Fuji X-E2 kits by eBay seller Cameraland

Mikey

Veteran
I just bought an X-E2 + 18-55 kit for the wifey from Cameraland for just 999.99usd. That's like getting the kit lens for free. Now I know it says that on the ad that these were demo'd for a day but I've chatted with Cameraland in the past and they pretty much told me that they just say that to justify selling it cheaper.

I believe there's one more silver kit left and 2 more black kits left. Hurry up and get it while you can! (y)

I have to say I really like the X-E2 and have settled into it as my main camera. Despite the charms of the X-T1, I findthe X-E2 a mature camera system worth having.

That's a great deal.

I have to say I really like the X-E2 and have settled into it as my main camera. Despite the charms of the X-T1, I findthe X-E2 a mature camera system worth having.

That's a great deal.
John, it truly is a mature camera system. The only reason why I bought an X-T1 was because of the free vertical grip from Henry's Canada. After the conversion rate and selling off the grip, I pretty much got an X-T1 for the price of a used body. I think I'm set for the foreseeable future with my X-E2 and X-T1 and will just focus on any future lenses.

Like you, my wife refuses to let go of her (brown) X-M1. But I've finally convinced her to switch from micro four thirds. :p

Ha ha! The X-M1 has turned out to be my tripod camera of choice for the most part, though I did shoot it as my second body at a dance presentation I photographed. It's a good little machine with the Fuji Magic Sensor.

X-T1 is attractive -- but just not enough to move... yet!

Congratulations to Mikey and all of the other new X-E2 owners. Alas, I'll have to stick with my X-E1 for a while longer. Still, no worries because the X-E1 isn't bad at all with the latest firmware (remember to update those lenses, too) especially since I bought it new for $499. I'm now focused on picking up the 35mm f/1.4 before I worry about another Fuji body. Whether my next Fuji body is an X-E2 or an X-T1 will be determined by price and immediate "need" at some point toward the end of the year.

Congratulations to Mikey and all of the other new X-E2 owners. Alas, I'll have to stick with my X-E1 for a while longer. Still, no worries because the X-E1 isn't bad at all with the latest firmware (remember to update those lenses, too) especially since I bought it new for $499. I'm now focused on picking up the 35mm f/1.4 before I worry about another Fuji body. Whether my next Fuji body is an X-E2 or an X-T1 will be determined by price and immediate "need" at some point toward the end of the year.

It's more like congrats to my wife. :p

Cameraland put up 1 more silver X-E2 kit on eBay for 999.99usd.

I have a barely used x-e2 body (less than a couple hundred clicks I'd say) that I probably should sell. Been using the x100s and X-T1 mostly. Nothing against the xE2 at all... It is a great body. I just have too many cameras and not enough time apparently. Lol. Congrats on the new Fuji!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back