Feedback Suggestion box

2 votes each on the WC - I always have maybe 3 images that I would like to vote for, depending on how you interpret the theme, the IQ, the camera skill, etc.

Bills........
Bill has a good idea and as Bill has stated, we have thought about this.
Bill, you are the WC master and if you like, change the rules.
Bill, thanks for the suggestion to Bill and the rest of us.
It is now up to Bill to work on Bill's suggestion.
I try to always pay attention to my Bills.

Bills........
Bill has a good idea and as Bill has stated, we have thought about this.
Bill, you are the WC master and if you like, change the rules.
Bill, thanks for the suggestion to Bill and the rest of us.
It is now up to Bill to work on Bill's suggestion.
I try to always pay attention to my Bills.

as long as I don't get a Bill

View on Black

It would be really nice to be able to "view on black" images posted in threads ... I have no idea whether it is possible with vBulletin of course

The idea was triggered by seeing some images here linked from Flickr, which, viewed with a white background, didn't work for me, but worked better when I looked at them in Flickr on black (or using the bighugelabs solution), but either means clicking through

just a wee thought ...

I don't think this is really a suggestion, but I've noticed that Serious Compacts in Safari on OS X Lion is dog slow. Like the home page takes at least 5 seconds to finish loading before I can scroll or click a link. Safari under Lion is slow under normal circumstances but on SCs it is particularly so. Anyone else notice this?

I'm still on Snow Leopard, as well.

About two week ago every website on every browser via my super fast "lightening speed" Verizon Fios connection was taking forever to load and sometimes just hanging...

I'll be interested to hear if others using The Lion are experiencing this. Andrew is it the same on Chrome or Firefox? I use Safari as my main browser...can't teach an old dog new tricks, or something..I just like it.

BB, I use Safari so I can synch across devices, plus I like its features. I heard that with the Lion release of Safari they changed its architecture and some have reported slower performance. I'm waiting for the next Lion and Safari updates.

Worse than this issue is that RAW Developer crashes a lot and Photoshop also crashes every now and then. I emailed the RAW Developer guy and apparently I am the only one reporting this issue. I probably should do a clean install of Lion, but I am not that technically savvy.

Thanks for the clarification, Andrew. I'm not that technically savvy either. I've been waiting on bringing The Lion home.

Paul, thanks for your suggestion on the black background. I'm sure Amin will check into it as he can. I know many who like to see photographs that way. I'm a leftover from the white mat days but I know they do pop with that nice black background.

Please use this thread if you have any suggestions for improvements or changes you'd like to see implemented here. Even if we can't immediately take care of certain changes, it's good to have a place where everyone can let their requests be known. :th_salute:

Change "New Posts" to really show all threads with unread posts (you can still add a cutoff date like a week or two), not only those with new posts since my last visit/session.

Back