6648366603_b91f849a43_z.jpg
[/url] Swanning about by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
6648364439_6448413f93_z.jpg
[/url] Swan by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
6648362311_db9629ecfc_z.jpg
[/url] Swan's bum by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
6648367765_d1ab1965e2_z.jpg
[/url] Queens Park Swans by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]

More outtakes from SIJ, not swans this time.

Anna2_2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And then this one was amongst my SIJ entries, for those of you not playing the game. This is my pal Anna MacDonald under a bridge at midnight. That's the sort of girls we are ;-) The deal is that she gets a copy and can use them for whatever she wants - her new album "Paper Flowers" has just been finished so she'll be needing portrait stuff I suppose. The pictures for her first album were done by another friend, I thought they were great.

Heather said:
under a bridge at midnight. That's the sort of girls we are
hmmm ... the sorts of girl I'd expect to meet under a motorway bridge at midnight probably wouldn't be a veterinary surgeon ...

Great thread title, Heather - beautiful swans, the birds and the young ladies. Of the swans, it's #3 for me, and I agree with Mr. Bill on your first of your friends. I'm glad you have such good pals and that they're so photogenic, even at midnight under a bridge.:D

<P>Very nice images, It's the 2nd swan image for me, it's so refreshing to see a white swan as we only get black swans where I live. All of the photos&nbsp; you took of your friend look really good and I cannot decide what I like the most as all of them are really well done with it's own unique emotive content and charm.
As for the type of girls that can be found under the bridge at midnight...folks from where you live are lucky, they get a vet surgeon, photographer, singer, songwriter, doctor certainly the kind of girls you want to hang around with!
The only girls I've seen hanging around under the bridge where I live wear an ill fitting wig, has a receding hairline,&nbsp;an adam's apple, beard stubble and a tattoo on their knuckles saying 'HATE' </P>

hmm indeed Scottish bridges and what one can find underneath them sounds a lot better than the Dutch ones! First shot of your friend is really, really nice :) and all of them are full of expression and character - well done!

as for the swan shots, I love the third - nice low vantage point showing the waves, and great job on protecting the highlights!

Back