Documentary Sweden Rock Festival 2022

Taneli

Veteran
Name
Daniel
This year was a joy for us music lovers. Now we can go to concerts again! Sweden Rock Festival had been post-poned two years. But this year it went! So great! It is is Swedens biggest rock festival (and maybe festival overall?!), and is held in southern part, Sölvesborg. This year it was 8-11 June.

So I had a ticket for all days. Went there with my camping gear and camera. The weather was perfect. I took a morning bath every day right after I got out of the tent :) then eat some breakfast and head in to the festival. About 45 min walk.

The lineup this year was awesome, my favorites Witchcraft, and also some other great bands I wanted to see. Opeth, Megadeth, Sorcerer, Mercyful Fate, Guns n' Roses. Music was fantastic, and the festival is really great arranged, everything works good. It is a pure joy to be there.

Have some videos and photos. First up is top ten photos:

52319273107_40409a009c_c.jpg

Sweden Rock Festival 2022 by Daniel Cederberg, on Flickr

52319273057_c2046d5a5a_c.jpg

52320496804_d9e680f70d_c.jpg

52320498099_3fae24c716_c.jpg

52319273977_209ba7df67_c.jpg

52320383403_2747b0ae68_c.jpg

52320072816_2686661695_c.jpg

52320072766_2f66d05580_c.jpg

52320382998_fb96305d87_c.jpg

52320515195_d3792754fa_c.jpg

Then I made a video with some random clips and a photo slideshow at the end:

Thanks guys! Yes it is not easy, I rely on luck mostly 😄 it is slightly difficult with a compact (Canon G7X Mk II), but if things are good and the force is with me, it can capture great shots! And sound is ok also. It does however, has two different "gain" modes, on low sound it captures with great detail but on higher sound pressure, as it is just in front of the stage it goes in to some second mode that limits everything and it sounds not as good. Still "ok" if you are not picky. I wish I had the Mk III, it has a mic input. That would have been most interesting to try out
(well, if there was some concert that are not picky about cameras I might try my Z50 with some mic just to see what it offers).

Ok, long rant. But anyway. It is nice to combine interests like this :)

And, also, big thanks for the front page feature!! Such an honor! 🤩

@hooferinsane : ohh, sorry for that. All my concerts and this festival was just postponed. Still waiting for Ozzy though. But Guns n' Roses. To be honest, it was not that great. Axls voice is not.... great :) but it still is fantastic songs and show! Maybe you get a second chance some day, they seem to be going for it good now.

Thanks guys! Yes it is not easy, I rely on luck mostly 😄 it is slightly difficult with a compact (Canon G7X Mk II), but if things are good and the force is with me, it can capture great shots! And sound is ok also. It does however, has two different "gain" modes, on low sound it captures with great detail but on higher sound pressure, as it is just in front of the stage it goes in to some second mode that limits everything and it sounds not as good. Still "ok" if you are not picky. I wish I had the Mk III, it has a mic input. That would have been most interesting to try out
(well, if there was some concert that are not picky about cameras I might try my Z50 with some mic just to see what it offers).

Ok, long rant. But anyway. It is nice to combine interests like this :)

And, also, big thanks for the front page feature!! Such an honor! 🤩

@hooferinsane : ohh, sorry for that. All my concerts and this festival was just postponed. Still waiting for Ozzy though. But Guns n' Roses. To be honest, it was not that great. Axls voice is not.... great :) but it still is fantastic songs and show! Maybe you get a second chance some day, they seem to be going for it good now.
I can only imagine Slash is still.. Slash though :) Looks like a lot of fun...

Back