Micro 4/3 Talk me out of the LX 100 ii (or D-Lux 7)

GR looks good... I found a used XF10 for now, but I might go for the GR III eventually...

Lenstip's Polish website published the review for LX100 II, looks like improvement in the center with higher MP but the edges lag...
LX100 II: Test Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II - Optyka - Test aparatu - Optyczne.pl
LX100: Test Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 - Optyka - Test aparatu - Optyczne.pl

Summary with google translation:
Test Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II - Podsumowanie - Test aparatu - Optyczne.pl

"The Lumix LX100 received an editorial award in our test. However, his successor, unfortunately, did not deserve it. It is true that we noticed changes that improve the comfort of photography, such as the touch screen and improvement of the quality - higher detail of the photos, however, it is not enough for 4 years of the predecessor's presence on the market. Still a large part of photographers for most applications is enough Lumix LX100 in the first version.

You can not fail to mention in the summary about the problems with the accuracy of the autofocus, when the lights were a little less - thus the camera loses some of its universality. What about good quality night-time photos if they are out of focus?

However, this does not change our general assessment that the LX100 II should prove itself as a traveling companion closer and further - just to the unequivocally positive rating, it did not have enough."

Back