• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • All transactions are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation. Full rules can be read here.

Completed Tamron SP AF 1.4X Tele-Converter for Nikon | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Tamron SP AF 1.4X Tele-Converter for Nikon

Prices

Ships to
USA

Description
This teleconverter is designed for use with Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses -- primarily telephoto lenses. I used it with my 300mm f/2.8 AF-S, 70-200mm f/2.8, and 90mm f/2.8. With the tele-converter, the effective focal length became 420mm for the 300mm, 280mm at the long end of the 70-200mm, and 126mm for the 90mm. Autofocus and metering worked perfectly with all autofocus and AF-S lenses. I have always been very pleased with the optics. Made in Japan. Model 140-FNs 1.4X.

The teleconverter is gently used and the glass is scratch free. Comes with Nikon caps. It sells new for $225 plus shipping at our favorite online retailers. I am selling it for $125 including free Priority Mail insured shipping. Offered for sale in the CONUS, AK, HI, and PR only. No trades, please.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
$0

Handling time
Same Day

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom