Fuji Teleconverter lens for the X100/X100s?

Mytola

Regular
Now that the WCL have been out for quite a while, I've been wondering if Fuji is going to release a TCL at some point. I'm not sure if it is physically possible to make one with the same quality as the WCL, or if there's even a market for it, but I'd sure like to have one myself. Something equiv to 50mm would be a lot of fun, and it'll of course be usable on the X100s as well since the lens is the same as the X100. Is it just me, or would anyone else welcome the idea as well?

You mean, turn my fixed-lens 35mm equiv into a 3-prime f/2.0 complete kit? Ummmm, YES please!

I am so happy with the wide converter, and if I could get this quality in a longer lens - I'd like longer than 50, actually - is 85 too much to ask? How about 100? Macro? Hey, it's a wish list - I would jump on it in a heartbeat.

I have a telephoto/wide angle set for Petri rangefinder cameras that I will be trying out. I orginally bought it for the optical viewfinder that came in the set. I believe there is a similar (perhaps identical) set for Yashica rangefinders. I think each converter is 1.3x.

I got it for a song on EBay. Ironically I have a Petri rangefinder camera as well, but the adapters are for a different model with different filter thread.

EDIT- Sample pics and more info posted here:
https://www.fujixspot.com/showthrea...p-tele-wide-adapter-set-Petri-Aux-Lens&p=3780

Back